Terri"s Free Vest

Interesting image, but it seems very noisy, and there's some strange issue with her hair; it looks almost painted over.

during PP I did a histogram adjustment that gave the pic the shadow look, but did nothing to her hair. It is colored a bit dark/red, with a bright streak in it toward the front, but I did no PP work on the hair. Thanks for the CC.

Hmm, are you going for the smart punk look, seeing her expression and position. Though the background doesn't really work for me here, probably if she had a blurry background of one of those big bulky motorbikes or even a red toned background might make her stand out a little more, add a little fierceness to her shot?

Sort of odd facial expression. Seems like the detail of her clothing is lost all in black. Odd pose. Sorry... this one just isn't working for me at all.

Thanks!

Yeah, it seems your processing destroyed what little detail she has in her hair.
I agreed with TiredIron, that the hair look painted in, with MS Paint.
Maybe some selective editing could help preserve the detail, more than global edits?

What everyone else said + I feel like there was a lot of clarity added. Maybe just a little bit of +exposure and bring the shadows up depending on what type of camera you are shooting with may help a bit. Would make a good shot if she was like a mechanic/biker chick or something perhaps?

Most reactions

Back