Terri, you just had to go and one up me....

oriecat said:
There is definitely some sort of conspiracy going on here... I think the Fifipublicans are behind it. I'm sure of it.

Or a simple, more deadly, Invasion of the Box-Snatchers!! :eek:

Who are they??? :shock:

What do they want??? :shock:

Do they shoot film or digital??? :mrgreen:

terri said:
Or a simple, more deadly, Invasion of the Box-Snatchers!!

ok, i keep hearing the double meaning of box in my head.... and yeah, this thread is really funny when you read it like that :twisted:

voodoocat said:
Actually... I think a certain administrator doesn't quite know how to change someone's title.... tsk tsk.

ps matt... you have to specify the image rank location when creating a new title :p

Of course, there had to be a logical answer... darn it... :eek: Logical answers just aren't any fun... :|

voodoocat said:
terri said:
Or a simple, more deadly, Invasion of the Box-Snatchers!!

ok, i keep hearing the double meaning of box in my head.... and yeah, this thread is really funny when you read it like that :twisted:

Trust you to say that :p

Seriously though why do some people have boxes and why are some box free, and who is the box snatcher?

Mad Dog is the Box-Snatcher...... and you can take that any way you'd like and it would probably be accurate.... :twisted: Right, Matt?

I'm with you, Orie....Voods is too pragmatic. We need to shake him up a bit. :p

I see so if we're box free we've been Dowdey'd.

Hey Toby, where's my poem huh?

damn what did i miss? whos box is it this time?

i love boxes....makes me wish i was a kitten..i could curl up in one and just start purring...

did i do something wrong with the title change?

md

Yeah.. when you create a special rank there is a box to enter the image location... just copy and paste it from another title...

voodoocat said:
Yeah.. when you create a special rank there is a box to enter the image location... just copy and paste it from another title...

Hey!! Don't turn a wholesome double-entendre sexual thread into something all technical!!!! :x What's the matter with you?

I like Matt's theme about kittens and warmth.... :eek: carry on.

terri said:
voodoocat said:

Hey!! Don't turn a wholesome double-entendre sexual thread into something all technical!!!! :x What's the matter with you?

you know you like technical so you're not fooling me ;)

AlisonS said:
Hey Toby, where's my poem huh?

zzzzzzz

whaaaa? huh??!

:::rubs sleep out of eyes, yawns, and goes back to sleep at desk. dreams of ali stomping her foot, hands on her hips, demanding something.... something.... :::

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

terri said:
voodoocat said:

:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back