tesing testing 123

acaldwell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1057ii.jpg

]http://gallery.mac.com/abbyleecaldwell/100053/IMG_1057ii.jpg?derivative=medium&source=web.jpg&ty

im feeling really really really stupid

yay!!! hehe, i really hope no one is reading this. :)

Hi...I noticed that you had the same problem I am currently having...how did you get the actual picture (which is lovely btw) to come up, I keep getting just the link to come up.

Canuckshutterbuck, from where are you trying to link your pic?
Is it from flickr?
Isn't flickr the site that adds a funny ?v=0 to the .jpg-extension of their links? That must go, and the link must end in nothing but .jpg, then the picture will show within the thread.

And sorry, a, I read this :oops: :greenpbl:

Ah. Now I see! It is Photobucket.

Well, you can still edit your thread in Landscape and Nature, Canuckshutterbug, and then make sure you copy THE LAST OF THE FOUR links on offer underneath your photos. That one which already has the

But make sure not to post just the thumbnail.

no problem shutterbug, glad to see i wasn't the only one confused. i created my PB account while at work and my computer here is wacked out. i ended up with three accounts, but i won't bore you with the details. at least we are both smarter now! hehe

LaFoto, really its no big deal... i figured ppl never read them, but now you can join in the laughter with me! learning is so great, and humbling ;)

Most reactions

Back