What's new

Test/Boredom

Apex

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2007
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I havent really been taking alot of photos lately but i just felt like i really needed to. i am so rusty on everything and i wasnt even good before. i was really wondering as to how i could get really really sharp pictures and so i read up on it and took this picture just kind of as a test to see any differences. i noticed a huge improvement in sharpness going from f/22 to f/8. critique it if you want

2317774034_41334ea926_b.jpg
 
lol, I never thought I'd say this but that is definitely one of the most interesting power line/pole shots I've seen.

It's super sharp. Nice job.

I also used to think that the smaller the aperture, the sharper the picture is, until you get to the smallest possible aperture, but I've since learned it's more like a bell curve.

BTW, what camera/lens?
 
thanks for the comments,

i was using a d50, with a 55-200 vr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom