Test on my model

darkchild

The Punisher
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just purchased a Pixel Mago and I had to make sure that everything worked. So... I called a very attractive model to come help me test it out. I also got some cheap cowboy studio wireless transmitter/receiver. My 550D is being help by me, and my flash is on my camera stand (flash stand won't be here until tomorrow.) The flash has nothing over it as my umbrella won't be here until tomorrow either.

I was having an issue to where the bottom half of the picture was completely black, I soon realized that the reason for this is that I had my shutter speed set way too fast. So I slowed it down and adjusted my aperture. Still have a lot of practice to do, but here is what I could come up with.

My model was being really stiff and wouldn't loosen up so I had to work with what I had.

Attachments

• IMG_4543.jpg
    IMG_4543.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 151
When you get the stand/umbrella play around with moving the light around the model, changing the height/angle of the light, distance from subject to light, etc. Have fun with it!

And hopefully you'll be able to get your model to come out of his shell and loosen up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back