Test = pretty sure I did this completely wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I arz the bad guy

I mean really, look at my post history. I am such an evil elitist. Yep, I admit it.

I see most people on this forum as helpful people that are donating time to discuss.
I dont see that happening in this thread.
People are nice
Except in this thread
Where you have posted
Hmm...

I must say though that being on 7 photo forums is pretty impressive. And what is more impressive is that after being on so many forums (I'm only on 3), you still have yet to understand posting images and test forums. Most forums I am on (photo or not) have a test forum. What are the odds that yours dont?

I arz the bad guy

I mean really, look at my post history. I am such an evil elitist. Yep, I admit it.

I see most people on this forum as helpful people that are donating time to discuss.
I dont see that happening in this thread.
People are nice
Except in this thread
Where you have posted
Hmm...

I must say though that being on 7 photo forums is pretty impressive. And what is more impressive is that after being on so many forums (I'm only on 3), you still have yet to understand posting images and test forums. Most forums I am on (photo or not) have a test forum. What are the odds that yours dont?

The Chosen one speaks!!!!!! Bow down and acknowledge this imparted wisdom.

Seriously though. Was I bothering you guys?
I mean did someone put a gun to your heads and force you to click a mouse, enter this particular thread and then start all this mess?
And then try to make it look like I started this mess?

And then here's the Chosen one, " Oh people are nice, except in this thread, where you have posted, hmmm."

What in the HELL is that supposed to mean?

I mean....come on. Are you sitting on your head, by chance?
I mean that jokingly , of course, and I might add, so I don't have to hear ," No I am not sitting on my head and I see why bla bla bla bla."

It means you're bringing this upon yourself by being directly disrespectful and ignoring helpful information. Coupled by the fact that you can't help but get defensive towards everything.

I don't know. Just a guess...

It means you're bringing this upon yourself by being directly disrespectful and ignoring helpful information. Coupled by the fact that you can't help but get defensive towards everything.

I don't know. Just a guess...

Yes I get defensive when someone I do not know, from the Internet, someone I will never ever meet in real life, sits there and judges character while pretending to be someones father.
Remind you of anyone you know?

Now I am going to be disrespectful.
You are a nobody to me.
I do not know you, and you do not know me or ANYTHING about me and I certainly don't owe you anything.
Now allow me.
It's my turn to judge.
You're a snobby forum person who wants to be heard and respected because you have a screen name. Nothing based on any merits. Just that you've been here a while so new members must conform to your view through rose colored glasses.

Both you and your buddy couldn't wait to jump on this thread for no other reason than to be snide.
Neither of you gave any advice and both of you knew what you were doing.
You can pretend if you like since you seem rather good at pretending.
Actually you should be nominated for an Emmy considering the youtube episode you recently posted here and then turned right around with this, your latest post of self righteous Godliness.

Don't like me? Fine. Think I'm disrespectful? Cool.
Now why not just mosey along and go find someone else to make a target of?
I won't be crying myself to sleep about anything you think.

tl;dr, but I will provide C&C for what I skimmed through:

If you would like someone to actually read through your post you should make it more concise and get to the point within the first paragraph or two. I find your style to often times be long winded and lacking subject. Your paragraphs need a more clear focal point, and the horizon is slightly off center.

I noticed that your linguistic style involves a lot of repetition and vacuousness. Basically you talk yourself in circles and never really develop a theme about what you are trying to convey.

I also suggest using a thesaurus if you want to be serious about creative writing.

Anyways, I look forward to your next post, hopefully it will be an improvement over your last. Keep writing! (Just write less at a time, home boy)

So you think I am here so you can read my posts?
Is this what I am to gather?
I'm curious to know exactly what " circles" I talked in???
Please do elaborate.
Let me see here " home boy" hmmm. The subject was you.
The body was just ho hum talkin back to you. The theme??????
I didn't know I needed a " theme".

Hey , is there a testing forum for that too?
I'm sure you'd be more than gracious to point it out if there were.....as it were.

Thank you for your Internet posting critique. Oh and thank you for your character judgement too.

And then here's the Chosen one, " Oh people are nice, except in this thread, where you have posted, hmmm."

Ok... I'll try again.

I've seen many of the people in this thread (Bitter and Tyler mainly) who you claim to be clowns, have a vendetta and are snobs give amazing advice to new and pro photographers alike.

So generally, they are nice and helpful people. They are to the point, somewhat sarcastic, but hey, who isnt.

But when a thread like this pops up, where someone is using regular forums instead of test forums to test their **** (with the all knowing knowledge of 7 other forum experience), and they are pointing to the test forum, and they get their panties in a bunch, these people who are often nice and helpful become less nice and helpful... but yet, much funnier.

Is that a bit clearer?

From there, the whole thread just goes totally off rail (not like it was on any rails to begin with), and much popcorn is to be had.

So generally, they are nice and helpful people. They are to the point, somewhat sarcastic, but hey, who isnt .
I don't belong to 7 forums.
I was being sarcastic.

Oh rly?

I sensed no sarcasm at all from what you wrote

I'll have you know, Sir, that I am a member of at least 7 other forums and I have NEVER been treated like this.

I guess I'll have to sharpen my sarcasm detection skills.

Question... is your last reply sarcastic?

Yo, twinky. Do you see why some people are best ignored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back