Test Shoot with Temple

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I reached out to a local modeling agency to set up some test shoots. Agency test shoots are something that allowed me to experiment during shoots and I did them somewhat frequently before covid, but I haven't felt inspired to do many over the last two years until now.
This model, Temple, was really great to work with. He brought amazing creativity to the shoot with his posing, expressiveness, and personal style. All were lit using natural light and a 5-in-1 reflector disk, sometimes using the diffusion disk inside the reflector to diffuse the sun, and sometimes just using the direct sunlight for it’s sculpting effect. I edited most of these to somewhat match my favorite pair of rose-tinted sunglasses.

Camera used was an original Canon 5D with a Canon 85mm f/1.8 lens.

9zBV84P.jpg

D9Tx23W.jpg

9VN986b.jpg

yf7lag5.jpg

eNcPkwk.jpg

qGiugHr.jpg

Ko99Yho.jpg

VYTA698.jpg

xRvlspG.jpg

h6Y2C3F.jpg

78YKa0y.jpg

These are incredibly good! You get the best models, I swear. This sounds like a fun shoot, and of course you're the expert at showing off this model's talent. I'm sure he's thrilled with this set.

Great work, Dan!

These are incredibly good! You get the best models, I swear. This sounds like a fun shoot, and of course you're the expert at showing off this model's talent. I'm sure he's thrilled with this set.

Great work, Dan!
Thanks Terri.

Most reactions

Back