B Bluerose TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2009 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 12, 2009 #1 More Shots that I did experimenting with the art of Photography! Its more fun than I thought 1. 2.
inTempus TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2008 Messages 3,692 Reaction score 4 Location Indiana Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 12, 2009 #2 Yup, the camera works! Test successful!
Samanax TPF Noob! Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,562 Reaction score 0 Location Kaneohe, Oahu Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 12, 2009 #3 Did you purposely edit the second image to look like that?
B Bluerose TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2009 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 12, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Haha! yes I edited the second one! I also want critiques