test

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Test from phone...

Cool. It shows my signature instead of that 'sent from my phone' thing... (On computer now)

I was using the TPF android app for the first post.

edit
Got a new phone... Only thing I'm worried about is if the alarm clock will wake me up, lol. I have always used my phone for that, and this one doesn't seem as loud, and it has a different alarm sound...

LG VM670 (Optimus V).

edit
Decided to go prepaid this time, since AT&T is raping me (even with a corporate 20% discount). Virgin Mobile (uses Sprint's network) - 300 minutes for $35/month, 1200 minutes for $45/month, or unlimited for $55/month. All 3 plans have unlimited text/data - the only difference is the voice minutes. The phone was $100 at Walmart...

They have "Smart talk" here...$45 for unlimited data text and voice. HTC phones.

They have "Smart talk" here...$45 for unlimited data text and voice. HTC phones.
I was going to get that, but they were sold out of the phone I wanted at the time. I was too impatient, so I just went with the Virgin plan.

I got the cheapest option (you can change it if you want to) - 300 minutes for $35 a month - going by my LONG history with AT&T, 300 minutes will be more than enough - at a third of the price.

My wife has the Smart talk but a regular phone...I have a Verizon the my company picks up the tab.

It comes at a price...I have to answer it. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back