What's new

test

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
16,754
Reaction score
55
Location
Where am I now?
IMG_0055.webp
 
Aha! People can see the image. Strangely I can't. Must be something to do with my computer being coal fired.
Let me just check again. Something I found nearby during the covid lock-down.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0043.webp
    IMG_0043.webp
    463.2 KB · Views: 34
Aha! People can see the image. Strangely I can't. Must be something to do with my computer being coal fired.
Let me just check again. Something I found nearby during the covid lock-down.
At least one other member is having an issue not seeing posted photos. Please let us know what you determine.
 
Issue fixed my end.
I was using an old version of Safari on a Mac using the Catalina OS..
I've upped to an old version of Opera and the pictures show up fine - although Opera is slower than Safari.

Using the latest software with all the bells and whistles for a web site is fine and all but it does tend to disadvantage users with older computers and incompatible software.
'I'm afraid you've got an old car there, squire, and it doesn't work with modern petrol. You'll have to buy a new one.'
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom