Tested Carolina the other day , very pretty gal .

Very nice; perhaps a trifle too much of the 'football shoulders' in 2&3, but overall nicely done.

Very nice; perhaps a trifle too much of the 'football shoulders' in 2&3, but overall nicely done.

Thanks Brother. I've got a ton to go through and cull and admittedly culling and post work is not my favorite.

When you say football shoulders do you mean square yo camera? It might be a no no but in my career we've always squared a few frames to camera, just to cover it.

I think for me it portrays strength. Heck what do I Know Lololol. Thanks again.

...When you say football shoulders do you mean square yo camera? It might be a no no but in my career we've always squared a few frames to camera, just to cover it.

I think for me it portrays strength. Heck what do I Know Lololol. Thanks again.
That's exactly what I meant, yes, and I agree that you can definitely use it to portray power but in this case, you've cropped very high so we don't see much of the torso, and 'power projection' doesn't really fit with the soft, almost demure expression on her face. Just my $00.02 worth...

Focus seems just a few inches off on these to me. In the last one her HAND is in good, really SHARP focus, but the face, not so much. She is a very attractive woman, with great hair, and she seems very comfortable in front of the lens, which is a prized characteristic of a good photographic subject.

Focus seems just a few inches off on these to me. In the last one her HAND is in good, really SHARP focus, but the face, not so much. She is a very attractive woman, with great hair, and she seems very comfortable in front of the lens, which is a prized characteristic of a good photographic subject.

Derrel, gosh Dang it, there were some were focus was soft, I thought these were the sharp ones. I'll have to check when I'm home. Thanks.

dont lie, you want her to tackle you...

Last edited:
I like all of them except the last. I dont like that last downward angle.

Thanks All for the looks and replies !

Beautiful woman. She almost has a Salma Hayek look. 1 & 4 are gorgeous.

Very pretty gal indeed!!! Nice!! 3 and 4 are great. I like #3 the color version, but the crop in #2 more.

[h=2]"Tested Carolina the other day"[/h]I bet you did...hehe

Most reactions

Back