Testing 70-200 2.8 sigma

Atlastau

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got my sigma 70-200 2.8 yesterday,second hand for around 500 $,the weather was really bad yesterday so I couldnt test it out,this are the photos taken 30 minutes ago,my very first shots with that kind of lens.
Looking forward to hear your opinion :)
$_DSC0362.jpg$_DSC0404.jpg

Did you boost the contrast in post?

Looks sharp, and I love the bokehhhhhhh

Very nice shots, super sharp.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4; probably while slacking off at work

Did you boost the contrast in post?

Looks sharp, and I love the bokehhhhhhh

Yes I have boosted contrast,the original was looking really really doll,nowhere near reality,it had to be done as much as I hate it ;) Thanks both of you ;)

Very nice. Is this the non-OS version?
Thank you !
yes its the non Os version,very first version apo hsm ex! The only one that was on sale,Im satisfied tho :)

Thanks I was curious, I bought the Sigma 70-200 mm 2.8 OS version a while ago and like you I got it used - and I've always been pretty happy with it. Looks like the non-os version stacks up pretty well optically.

Im working a lot so I dont really have time to do proper testing,waiting for saturday to spend more time shooting,so far so good tho :)

Nice shot.

I absolutely love that lens. I've been shooting the same one since 08 or 09. It's been around the block so much the finish is coming off. The rear barrel was about to fall off and it finally got to the point that it wouldn't make contact internally to focus. I had to hold it together with gaffer tape. :) I just spent $160 with a local repair shop to get it fixed and I couldn't be happier.

I think you'll be very pleased with it the more you use it.

Brilliant capture mate! 70-200 always rocks! I use Canon one and always love it.

Im having issues with putting quotes of both of you in the answer :(
Thats unlucky monkey,Im glad you worked that out : )
Santanu thank you for the kind words m8!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back