xzyragon
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2014
- Messages
- 330
- Reaction score
- 125
- Location
- La Jolla, CA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
My roommate walked in with this nifty little action figure the other night, and I just set it up on my desk, and started playing around with my flash to see what I could do with it. For anyone that's interested, it's "Slark" from Dota2.
I kind of like how only the subject is lit up, but I'm kind of bummed I had to desaturate the orange to mellow down my table. Probably should have put a drop cloth down. I had to soften the flash with a plastic bag put over the bulb. I tried bouncing it, but i didn't like how it illuminated the background.
Anyways, C&C always appreciated!
IMG_8549 by christophercoxphoto, on Flickr
I kind of like how only the subject is lit up, but I'm kind of bummed I had to desaturate the orange to mellow down my table. Probably should have put a drop cloth down. I had to soften the flash with a plastic bag put over the bulb. I tried bouncing it, but i didn't like how it illuminated the background.
Anyways, C&C always appreciated!
IMG_8549 by christophercoxphoto, on Flickr