What's new

Testing sharpness

Overread19

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
25,507
Reaction score
5,112
Location
UK - England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Quick question - if I am testing a lens for sharpness and I am processing the RAWs, but I am not adding any sharpening in the RAW editing. Further the RAWs are not all exposed the same (thus preventing simply batch processing all to the same exact settings) = so should I add clarity using the clarity tool (which I normally would do) or would it be better to leave the results unaffected by this setting?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
why did I put this here and not in the photoshop section? bah silly me
anyways anyone got any thoughts on this?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom