Testing

Abbenquesnel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC00301.jpg

Wow! This really works! I'm impressed, first try and I can actually without any problems post a photo here.
That's great.

This photo came from my photobucket.
Is there also a way of taking a photo from my Flickr. Site and post it here?
Anyone know? I am new at this.

IMG_5935.jpg

Another toy, but I'll be honest, it's not mine. It's my neighbour flying by my sundeck. Neat, uh?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there also a way of taking a photo from my Flickr. Site and post it here?
Anyone know? I am new at this.

Heya Abbenquesnel, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
And yes, you can also link photos from flickr to here. If you right-click them and get to their properties, you will find a URL, though, that has a further v?=0 behind the .jpg-ending ... make sure NOT to copy those four letters, or ANYTHING behind the .jpg. Other than that, by copying the URL and by making use of the forum's Insert-Image-Icon (yellow square with grey mountains and grey sun above the reply box), it should be possible.

Test it! :D

Problem is I cannot right click with the kind of mouse I have.....a Mac mouse......:banghead:

Or is there another way?

There ought to be a line on the side of the image in flickr with a code, but I don't think that code really shows up here as a picture, it usually always stays a link, even if members try to make use of the Insert-Image-Icon. I have often transformed links into images for them, but only by getting to the properties (i.e. by right-clicking).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back