Testosterone

edouble

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to the drag strip this weekend. I do not know what the connection is, the scent of fuel and rubber combined with the roar of pistons exhausting through open headers makes every man pound their chest with testosterone!

Please critique, LR edit only.

34368018985_56118834fd_k.jpg

Nice moment you caught there! LOVE that wrinkle in the rear tire! I might use the KLR dodge brush to lughten uo thgat rear tire, just to get the eye more focused in on that wrinkle in the tire's sidewall. Secondarily, I might think about possibly burning down that pale blue patch that runs along the right hand side of the frame, toi make that darker..

Nice moment you caught there! LOVE that wrinkle in the rear tire! I might use the KLR dodge brush to lughten uo thgat rear tire, just to get the eye more focused in on that wrinkle in the tire's sidewall. Secondarily, I might think about possibly burning down that pale blue patch that runs along the right hand side of the frame, toi make that darker..

I have not used PS yet, your recommendations are spot on, thanks!

I do not know what the connection is, the scent of fuel and rubber combined with the roar of pistons exhausting through open headers makes every man pound their chest with testosterone!
I'll take the opposite point.

In my opinion, it's not the drag strip that makes testosterone rise, but rather the presence of testosterone makes guys build race cars.

I went to the drag strip this weekend. I do not know what the connection is, the scent of fuel and rubber combined with the roar of pistons exhausting through open headers makes every man pound their chest with testosterone!

Please critique, LR edit only.

34368018985_56118834fd_k.jpg
I sport wood just reading about it....love all that. Nice shot

Most reactions

New Topics

Back