Tethering question

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As I get more and more serious about my portrait photography I find my need for tethering is obvious.
I really dont want to buy a laptop for this as I really dont like laptops but eventually I will buy one if I will not have any other choice.

My question is can I use my Samsung Pad instead of a laptop using Wifi

I have a pretty big Samsung Pad and would like to know if its possible to send via wifi the portraits I shoot directly to it.

If its possible how do I do that ?

My Nikon D750 has Wifi even though I never used it and my Nikon D3300 is capable to do Wifi if I will buy it the Nikon transmitter.

Sure you can! You tether with a pad just like a laptop or smart phone.

Sure you can! You tether with a pad just like a laptop or smart phone.
Good to know :)
What do I need to do ?
Is there something I need to download to Tab so it will connect with camera and download the pictures ?

You can download Nikon's Wimpware WMU from Google Play. I'd recommend ponying up the lunch money to buy DSLR Dashboard.

Once you've got the app, turn on the wifi on the camera (or attach the WU unit), and go to your settings to connect to it. Then launch the app.

You can download Nikon's Wimpware WMU from Google Play. I'd recommend ponying up the lunch money to buy DSLR Dashboard.

Once you've got the app, turn on the wifi on the camera (or attach the WU unit), and go to your settings to connect to it. Then launch the app.
Sounds easy enough, thanks for your help :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back