Teutonia Peak

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
720-tp-04.jpg

hmmm not sure about this one. I can't make out any detail in the trees and it makes it a little bit blurred in the right 1/3. The rocks in front seem to be very grainy like they're covered in salt and pepper.

Of course the concept is great; the moody blue morning contrasting the vibrant red sunrise.

hmmm not sure about this one. I can't make out any detail in the trees and it makes it a little bit blurred in the right 1/3. The rocks in front seem to be very grainy like they're covered in salt and pepper.

Of course the concept is great; the moody blue morning contrasting the vibrant red sunrise.

I know what you mean. I had the scene in my head, but I hadn't been out by this location in about 6-8 years, ended up doing things too fast. The whole trip was flat for me. I did get some ideas for next time. Once the weather warms up a bit I'll be able to do some camping and won't be blown out by driving to a shoot.

yep gotta agree this doesn't have your usual flavour of patience and knowledge....looks like a great place to go back to though.

All the shots I have look about halfway- I have some great ideas and I'm reved-up about going back. Maybe when the weather gets a little warmer for camping. This area, aside from the 'peak' possibly being an 'inselberg', has some unique features. The shot will do as a documentation-type photo until then, so I suppose it wasn't a total loss. :)

Most reactions

Back