TEXAS BABY!

core_17 said:
Ok, I'll have Joe give you his credit card number for our reservation. :p

That'll be one reservation for three, please.

I would ask if you want to know the rates....but if you're using his card, I'm sure I already know the answer :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Chase said:
I would ask if you want to know the rates....but if you're using his card, I'm sure I already know the answer :mrgreen: :thumbup:

Hey, so long as I'm not payin', I really don't care! :greenpbl:

Okey dokey folks...the dates mentioned seemed to be the best for everyone, and are now set in stone. :)

Hi everyone.. new Dallas TPFer here who a 'wet behind the ears' beginner photographer. Actually just made my first posts today (and posted my very first pic in the Gallery).

Can I come play your reindeer games? I'd be a sucker for a good happy hour where we could photog stuffs..

D.

Daylon said:
Hi everyone.. new Dallas TPFer here who a 'wet behind the ears' beginner photographer. Actually just made my first posts today (and posted my very first pic in the Gallery).

Can I come play your reindeer games? I'd be a sucker for a good happy hour where we could photog stuffs..

D.

Of course!

So...um.. WHERE are we meeting in Dallas again? Are we having a shooting party? (boy that sounded dirty..lol!)

D.

Daylon said:
So...um.. WHERE are we meeting in Dallas again? Are we having a shooting party? (boy that sounded dirty..lol!)

D.

Dunno yet...we'll figure that out closer to the time. :) We've got 28 days. :p

Wow, I should drop in more often. If I'm in town I'll be there. A lot has happened since I have been here last. My wife and I are in the middle of adopting a child from Latvia and we are approaching the final stages of it

We will have to drop everything at practically a moments notice and go there so at this point I can't say yes or no.

hey! I can actaully make this one!!!! Whooohoo. See ya there!
Hugs,
Cindy

Edited to add: Yeah! I get to meet Core. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back