Texas meetup-sorry this thread's in the wrong place

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
Yeah, if everyone out there is like me, no one looks in the Meetup Thread, so I'm putting it here.

Official details: We will be meeting in Austin, Texas on December 13th.

Anyone planning on going, please shoot me an email containing your phone number and I'll send you mine. I'd really like to get a hand count so I'll know what I'm looking at. :D Thanks all!

clarinetJWD said:
Yeah, if everyone out there is like me, no one looks in the Meetup Thread, so I'm putting it here.

Anyone planning on going, please shoot me an email containing your phone number and I'll send you mine. I'd really like to get a hand count so I'll know what I'm looking at. :D Thanks all!
Well, I have two hands... did you mean a head count? ;)

clarinetJWD said:

You mean we have to watch this thread all year? :scratch:

core_17 said:
As soon as you send me a plane ticket, I'm there. ;)
You don't really want to come do you Corry?

Remember last night... You, JWD, and myself.... :lmao:

Ok, so the plan is this, right:

1) You send me plane tickets
2) We all find each other at our secret meeting place that we aren't telling Littleman about.
3) We have a jolly good time.

core_17 said:

2) We all find each other at our secret meeting place that we aren't telling Littleman about.
Yeah, that sounds about right.

core_17 said:

I will find you.... :er:

lol, well... so far it's Joe and myself..... and Corry if anyone will buy her a ticket.... :lmao:

Most reactions

Back