Texas State Capital

Tailgunner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a sub-level flooring of the capital that is visible from the outside ground floor. I wasn't able to get this shot using my tripod, so I really had to free hand it which meant pushing my ISO to the limits. I can't recall but it was either H3 or H7. This left me with a lot noise to contend with processing this shot. Let me know what you think C&C.

what was this taken with?

Nikon D800 w/28-70mm
I only asked because when I clicked on it I saw 3100 . And thought it was a okay pic for a 3100. I had thought you said before you had a 800 though. For a 800 Im kind of surprised it didn't come out better honestly. I still like it however. Nice shot.

hey if you kick up the contrast and light just a little in post does the shot go to hell from the noise?

Nikon D800 w/28-70mm
I only asked because when I clicked on it I saw 3100 . And thought it was a okay pic for a 3100. I had thought you said before you had a 800 though. For a 800 Im kind of surprised it didn't come out better honestly. I still like it however. Nice shot.

Ya, I used to own a D3100 and label a photo bucket fold as such but never changed it.

hey if you kick up the contrast and light just a little in post does the shot go to hell from the noise?

I didn't really have a lot of time to play with it in the hotel. Anyhow, I'll see what I can do tomorrow with it and let you know if that helps or not.

Most reactions

Back