What's new

Texas Sunset

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, earlier tonight was an awesome sunset.
I went for a short walk and here is one of the pics. :)
sunsettexas.jpg


I'm on my laptop so the contrast may be too much...
 
Well, sure!
This is a sunset that I could not have let pass without getting my camera out, either! No way. Just too beautiful to let it pass, right?
And no, it is not too constrasty to my eyes. It is just ... wow-y.
 
Cool shot, I like the colours the cloud cover is producing. :)
 
absolutely stunning sky! very well captured :D :thumbsup:
 
Thanks!
I'm looking at it with my good monitor now... It is a little too yellow for some reason... oh well

Thanks for your comments! :)
-Chris
 
hmm, the yellows seem just fine to me. alot of orange though, but hey, that's a texas sunset for ya!
 
thanks thebeginning. :)
 
had a similar looking sun rise a couple days ago. i had a nice view, but no camera at work.

great photo, i love the colours.
 
Thanks Picksure, sorry you couldn't get that photo... I hate it when that happens to me. :thumbdown:
 
Good stuff LittleMan, you Texans and your sunsets..

Just kidding, I just wanted to start a war on Texas lol.
 
Ghoste said:
I just wanted to start a war on Texas lol.
There have been many a war.... we killed off all who knew about them... ;)
 
Haha, I was under the impression you shot cameras not guns! I'm very pro guns though, so I don't care lol.
 
Ghoste said:
Haha, I was under the impression you shot cameras not guns! I'm very pro guns though, so I don't care lol.
well, we take the pics after they are dead... ;)
geez, you really must be bored there at work... that took you like 10 seconds to post a reply/ :lmao:
 
You must be really bored at home or wherever you are! I'm bored out of my mind with Santana on the radio right now!
 
Ghoste said:
You must be really bored at home or wherever you are! I'm bored out of my mind with Santana on the radio right now!
yeah, Santana gets annoying... :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom