jaomul Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 4, 2011 Messages 5,715 Reaction score 1,554 Location Cork Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 22, 2012 #1 Simple by jaomul, on Flickr
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 22, 2012 Banned #2 Here is what I did with it real quickly, I think it adds a bit more to it and shows texture more. yours seems a bit over exposed to me which takes away from the texture. Just my take on it and I was bored so I thought I'd play with it.
Here is what I did with it real quickly, I think it adds a bit more to it and shows texture more. yours seems a bit over exposed to me which takes away from the texture. Just my take on it and I was bored so I thought I'd play with it.
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 22, 2012 Banned #3 were you going for a male anatomically correct comp? lol, maybe I'm just a perve but I see well...you know. twigs n berries and that sort. lol
were you going for a male anatomically correct comp? lol, maybe I'm just a perve but I see well...you know. twigs n berries and that sort. lol
jaomul Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 4, 2011 Messages 5,715 Reaction score 1,554 Location Cork Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I only see that now. I should be more careful with what I post ha
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2012 Banned #5 or just title it "looking up at natures crotch" lol :-D