jman6785

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jruggierophoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey guys,

i searched around a bit but i cant find my answer.

im trying to figure out how to get an email when someone posts to a thread that i make. Its annoying because i dont know when someone answers my question without logging on and looking for my thread. here is a pic of the settings, i think i have it set up right but obviously not haha.

btw, noting is in my junk or spam folder so the messages are not getting to my email at all..

67501533.jpg

IT should be sending - you have thread subscriptions set to "instand email notification". Have you double checked to make sure that you are checking the right email address? I know some people use a few different emails and it might be you registered with a different one to that you are checking now?

Aside from that check your emails block list - it might be that you accidentaly added TPF to the block list at some time in the past (which is why you can't see the emails in even your junk folder/

Remember if you changed that recently chances are you are not subscribed to some of your earlier threads - just go to the little menu on the top of the first post in a thread - go to "Thread Tools" and then down to subscribe (it will be unsubscribe if you are already subscribed to the thread)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back