Thai Massage...

souljourney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot these for her to try to promote the Thai Massage aspect of her business...please C&C! I really loved the space we were in but it created somewhat of a color cast that I tried to adjust and everything was very monochromatic which created another challenge. Let me know what you think! ;)

DSC_0553.jpg

DSC_0536.jpg

DSC_0526.jpg

Shameless bumping for C&C :blushing:

That bad? :blushing: Anyone want to give some C&C? I know they're not cute little babies bunnies...sorry!

A few things I noticed, there seems to be a yellow"orange hue, and I would also increase DOF so that everything is in focus(maybe subliminal suggestion as to come out of the massage fully focused :) )

Armando

I don't mind the shallow depth of field. I the lighting and perspectives are nice, but the white balance should definitely be addressed.

I like the angles and should be good business promoters.

In addition to what's been said already, my nickle's worth.

I like the symmetry of the arms and legs in #1, but I just don't feel it is a flattering position of the client.

There is a reflection on the floor on #2 that goes directly to her head. This might be her energy you've captured and could be considered as a positive in the realm of Chi energy, but it catches my eye as a reflection.

I would consider cloneing out the electrical outlet and conduit in #3.

Sounds nitpicky, but they are good shots.

I agree the color balance is off...does this one look any better?

Kundalini...You're not being nitpicky...that's exactly the kind of critique I'm looking for, thanks. I, too, was pondering the outlet and decided it does take away from the image. I would love to think I captured her energy but, in truth, there were A LOT of reflections on the floors from the windows to work around.

DSC_0526c.jpg

I don't know why but for me personally I like the cast. Makes it feel more massage-y like. That is a Kathi word I just made up but.. yeah... I like the cast. Neat pics.

Thanks, Kathi!

I think they are warm which makes the whole scene more inviting. I think the
newest one is just too cold. The wife agrees as well. :)

Thanks! I kind of felt the same way about the new edit but wanted to hear it from an outsider's POV. Maybe the warm cast on the photos is best the way it is...unless someone else would like to give it a try. Definitely getting rid of the outlet, though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back