What's new

Thai Temple

Eric.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2005
Messages
388
Reaction score
10
Location
Vancouver
This is from my trip this summer to Thailand.
IMG_2385copy.jpg


headless.jpg
 
Took me a few seconds to understand what #2 was. I like #1
 
My bosses would go nuts over these. (I work in a Thai Restaurant here in Aus).

Nice shooting. :)
 
Great composition in the top one! I love seeing all that empty sky. :thumbup:
 
shot # 1 is great, I really like the perspective, and heavy weight at the bottom of the frame.
 
Thank you thank you!

I too like #1 a whole lot more, there is something about number 2 I'm really not happy with.
 
I am just going to agree with everyone else, #1 is :thumbup:
 
Thanks Darin and Nuts!

I think I understand what you mean Darin. The top of the temple points right (just about) into the center of this darker area that has a sweet halo around it, which stands out to me the most.
 
Eric, not happy with 2? Mmm... I like number two... might just be the framing... have you tried cropping in on # 2, and going with a vertical composition? Is there any room down at the bottom for the objects to live in, or is that as shot? Hope you don't mind... I tried a crop, I can remove it if you would like. Also tweaked the curves to pop the sheet and head.

headless[2].jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom