Thank god spring is here!(C&C please)

Foxx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IT'S ABOUT TIME. The sun is finally warming my bones.

A few shots from this week, any critique would be greatly appreciated.

#1 and #2 are from my grandparents' house.

#1 - This wild cat lives on their property(4 acres or so). Been there since she was born and has always stuck around.

tigger_by_pianoblack97-d4t6tb5.jpg

#2 - Their dog, chillest animal I've ever met.

beau_by_pianoblack97-d4t6t7t.jpg

#3 - Did some rural exploration this weekend, found a bunch of abandoned houses on ga-24 near where I live. this was inside one of them.

hole_in_the_wall_by_pianoblack97-d4syqmw.jpg

#4 - Got up onto the roof of our science building, it has a nice view of the surrounding city. Tried out some tilt-shifting in pp -- How can I make the illusion more effective?

mini_milledgeville_1_by_pianoblack97-d4tavhn.jpg

Last edited:
Can I get any feedback??

Two more from this morning at sunrise

kaolin_sunrise_by_pianoblack97-d4tctjw.jpg

redefine_your_life_by_pianoblack97-d4tctil.jpg

I like 3 and 5. 5 for being a nice sunset with some good colors and 3 for the abstractedness of it. That blue sky really pops from the confines of the room.

I love those wild cat and the chillest dog( in fact i am hearing that word for first time...what is the meaning of the word, chillest?
#3: excellent creative concept...but i did not like that wire seen in the sky...nor the rubbish seen on the floor
#5 is an excellent sunrise and #6 is a beautiful creative work

Regards :D

5 for being a nice sunset

It's a sunrise ;) and thank you for the compliments!

what is the meaning of the word, chillest?
#3: excellent creative concept...but i did not like that wire seen in the sky...nor the rubbish seen on the floor

Chill can be used as an adjective or a verb -- its usually used to express relaxation or coolness.
"The spot to capture the sunrise was so chill, unlike the construction going on on the otherside of the road." -- As an adjective expressing contentness and relaxation.
"We can go to the sunrise spot and chill later if you'd like" -- As a verb expressing the want to relax or hang out.

And thanks for the other compliments!

wow that tilt shift is cool! can you link me to what you used to do that effect?

Picture #1 of the cat, you really needed less DOF, so the focus was on the cat. Also a closer crop will really help.BTW, it sure looks like she's had a tough life so far with both ears being clipped.
Pic #2 is a very nice snap shot.
Pic #3 is a solid abstract. Nicely composed and exposed.
Pic #4. I'm not a big fan of tilt for tilt's sake.
Pic #5 is a solid sunrise. Even though the rising sun is dead center, it still works for me because of the sunrise reflection in the water.
Pic #6 is just a solid, well composed and exposed macro shot. I really like how the sky changes colors from left to right.

man those animal pictures are amazing. such great shots.

Most reactions

Back