What's new

Thank you forum!

Stormchase

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
108
Location
Phoenix Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have learned quite a bit here reading these posts. Cant thank everyone all the time till now!
 
Glad your enjoying it... you really can learn alot about a hobby such as photography from the interwebz! The available info just keeps growing and growing. ;)
 
Cant thank everyone all the time till now!
Yes you can, press the "Thank" icon :) :D
 
see, there you go :)
 
True, I have learned so much from this forum, I think at times I get annoying opening so many threads and asking so many questions but I hope other newbies like me will get some info from the answers. Thanks to everyone in this website, everyone has been very helpful and patient.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom