Thank you MSnowy !!!

BillM

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mike was kind enough to give me some advice before I went to the beach today.

And it paid off, here is my first Snowy !!!!

And my second Snowy :wink:

And my third !!!!

And on the way home I saw a pair of Swan and i thought I saw a pair of ducks with them so I stopped to take a couple quick shots. And found another first for me a Green Winged Teal.

Mr and Mrs Hoodie were there too but they were in no mood for pictures :(

Thanks again for the tips Mike :thumbup:

Last edited:
Okay, well, now I hate you. :lmao:
Not really...but these Snowy Owl posts are really starting to TICK me off. Because with the huge irruption of them all along the East Coast, including NC, Arkansas and freakin' FLORIDA, there has not been ONE single Snowy spotted in Tennessee!!
And it hurts...it hurts me right down to the core... :lmao:

Love that first picture, and the one of the Green-wing Teal. Nice!

Don't worry, I hate me too :mrgreen:

The flight pictures I got caught me off guard, I have a serious case of front focus going on with my 80-400 so I was playing around with settings when the first two took flight. With the third one I went around to the beach side to get a shot without brush in the way and as I was going around another photog asked me where the snowy was so I said follow me and I'll show you. As we got close she took off running up the dune :confused: Needless to say the Snowy left and so did I !!!!

Okay, well, now I hate you. :lmao:
Not really...but these Snowy Owl posts are really starting to TICK me off. Because with the huge irruption of them all along the East Coast, including NC, Arkansas and freakin' FLORIDA, there has not been ONE single Snowy spotted in Tennessee!!
And it hurts...it hurts me right down to the core... :lmao:

Love that first picture, and the one of the Green-wing Teal. Nice!
Me two and at this point any owl would suffice.

Very nice Bill. I don't hate you, but I am super jealous.

I was talking to some people from CT while I was there and they said there were Snowies in southern CT, i think they said Millbrook or Milford, something like that :confused:

They been seen at Milford point very close to me but when I go i never see one.I May have to camp out all day.

I ended up walking 6 miles and taking close to 600 shots. It was a nice day for a walk, well it was once the temp got into double digits.

Here is one more I like:

I ended up walking 6 miles and taking close to 600 shots. It was a nice day for a walk, well it was once the temp got into double digits.

Here is one more I like:

LOVE LOVE the blue color in this one. BEAUTIFUL combination.

Best,
Jake

1,2, and 3................awesome!!!(actually,love 'em all)Man....you birders..........

Nice job Bill! Sure is cool seeing them up close huh?

As always I prefer the in flight shots. Very nicely done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back