What's new

Thank you!

bleeblu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2011
Messages
159
Reaction score
58
Location
Alabama
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I used to post to this forum a lot when I first started out. I got a lot of great feedback and even though it's been a long time, I've retained most of it. I'd hate this post to be a "hey look at my cool photos" but that's what it's going to be :D

Today I revamped my portfolio and would love any and all feedback! Bleeblu Photography

$9884481845_d1f32f40e3_b.webp$10192716574_5c829c2c63_b.webp$13551985105_36069b6142_b.webp$13887962847_8161175132_b.webp$13927925737_4913042507_b.webp$9579547832_8f7aa58704_b.webp
 
I used to post to this forum a lot when I first started out. I got a lot of great feedback and even though it's been a long time, I've retained most of it. I'd hate this post to be a "hey look at my cool photos" but that's what it's going to be :D

Today I revamped my portfolio and would love any and all feedback! Bleeblu Photography

View attachment 73327

Most excellent! LOVE this one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom