thanksgiving . whats that all about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My number is quite similar ... it is 0 !

well that's just charming that is! Your on mine and I'm not on yours?!?!

^^^ or l'il ol' me???
girl_sad.gif

well that's just charming that is! Your on mine and I'm not on yours?!?!

Oh, I did not expect to be on anyone's list!

Oh, and don't worry, there is actually no one on my buddy list! not even offline.

But there are some on my ignore list. ;)

all I gotta say is....
You Americans have always been a little slow...lol.

Thanksgiving was October 8th...

all I gotta say is....
You Americans have always been a little slow...lol.

Thanksgiving was October 8th...

We know that, it's sort of like the 10 days of Christmas. Only we call it the 6 weeks of Thanksgiving! A great celebration stating with a new meal each evening. Ham, chicken, steak, tofu, and so on right through the Ott-a-Guin and concluding with that grandest of all meals, the deep fried Turkey. YUMMY!!!
(hey what can I say, with 6 weeks to come up with a new main course each night, ya gotta be creative)

I find this thread VERY offensive. You don't see "us americans" bashing on the holidays you guys celebrate. This thread is VERY rude and offensive.

I'm sorry but I'm not going to chill with this matter.

You guys are talking crap on my way of life, my family's way of life, Americas way of life and I don't like it. FYI my family is from Germany and only 2 generations have been born in America. Just because we don't live there now doesn't mean we don't have the blood in our bodies. I would like it if you stopped putting down my amazing country.

You must have missed something, Felisha. All Sideburns and I said is that Canadians celebrated Thanksgiving on October 8th. Which we did. Canadian Thanksgiving is celebrated in early October each year, so the Americans' celebration, at the end of November, is always 'behind' ours.

No I'm sorry I don't care what day canada has their thanksgiving. That was besides the point. I think I saw all the crude remarks about America, and Thanksgiving. Maybe if you didn't see them you should read the thread again. I also know I'm not the only one that found it rude and upsetting.

Well everyone in the US I'm am very sorry I made a joke about the US being a little land and implying that the UK is all big and mighty.

And I'm also sorry for not knowing what Thanks Giving was about. Guess you need to blame the education I had for that.

I hope that clears everything up.

Once again I'm sorry

and as its 00.31 I'm off to bed, goodnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back