What's new

That Empty Corner

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For your C&C please :D

Enough of circles are there; yet what are you searching in that empty corner? :scratch:

Just joking ;)

Please comment :D




Regards :D
 
I really like the concept here, I just wish some of the highlights, esp. upper left weren't so hot, and that there was bit more DoF.
 
Thank you very much Tired Iron for your kind words :D
 
I almost like this shot, pattern, angle, colours, yummy, composition, mmmm not so much. I pondered this over coffee and I think this is begging to be two different crops.
First to really enhance the empty corner crop about 1/3 off the left to make it square. That gives the corner a better scale in the image and makes it look more intentional, it also eliminates a lot of the lighter area that seems to overpower the image. Second crop is right at the edge of the dark blue keeping the left side of the shot embracing the dominant whites ;)
 
Oooo... And flip the second crop upside down!!
 
Thank you very much Judi; i am impressed by your ideas; i too feel that the squarish one would work; thank you once again :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom