That moment when.....

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You know you got the key moment but were on the WRONG side of the court or had the wrong lens. Seemed like it happened to me all night for these games.

MWC-LHS-341.jpg

Seems about right. lol Try shooting dasher ads where you want some players in the picture, but they can't be blocking the sponsor's name, we can't have that! And there need to be butts in the seats along that section or you have to wait and get that one a night when there's a bigger crowd. So about the time you head to the other end to try to get a different one all the action seems to be at the end where you just were...

Darn players never pose where you want them to go!

Just like shooting birds. Hits & Misses!!!! :)

I like how some of the people in the audience are not even watching - what for many of us is the most exciting play in basketball. LOL

Seems about right. lol Try shooting dasher ads where you want some players in the picture, but they can't be blocking the sponsor's name, we can't have that! And there need to be butts in the seats along that section or you have to wait and get that one a night when there's a bigger crowd. So about the time you head to the other end to try to get a different one all the action seems to be at the end where you just were...

Darn players never pose where you want them to go!

IKR. I go back Saturday night, so hopefully, I will remember to stay on the other side of the floor and be able to get the shot.

Just like shooting birds. Hits & Misses!!!! :)

I like how some of the people in the audience are not even watching - what for many of us is the most exciting play in basketball. LOL

Yeah, I noticed that is a few of the shots as I was editing from this game. (I like the person texting)

Here are a couple of "good" shots from these games.

They aren't SI worthy but I think they are good images.
1)
24516527480_c553829041_c.jpg
2)
24694208472_a3e22786b1_c.jpg

Some nights shooting it just doesn't work out, picking a nice spot to shoot from and having the officials always in front of you, move to another spot and another official is there, it's not that they are trying to block you from shooting, it's just the way things go sometimes. There are events, where all the action is at one end or the other, all on the other side of the field. Ya just never know sometimes.

I like the two shots you posted, tighter one a little more though. The first one you posted with the dunk, the net would have been in front of his face from the other side, unless you were sitting beside the hoop on the floor.

Some nights shooting it just doesn't work out, picking a nice spot to shoot from and having the officials always in front of you, move to another spot and another official is there, it's not that they are trying to block you from shooting, it's just the way things go sometimes. There are events, where all the action is at one end or the other, all on the other side of the field. Ya just never know sometimes.

I like the two shots you posted, tighter one a little more though. The first one you posted with the dunk, the net would have been in front of his face from the other side, unless you were sitting beside the hoop on the floor.

I hear you there Scott. See, I am learning that even on the tough nights, I'm getting something that is okay. Thanks for looking and commenting.

I have my next game Saturday night, so I will work on being in the right spot this time.

I hear you there Scott. See, I am learning that even on the tough nights, I'm getting something that is okay. Thanks for looking and commenting.

I have my next game Saturday night, so I will work on being in the right spot this time.

There isn't always a right spot, there's the best spot you can find and hope that good things happen.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back