What's new

that silly big wheel again

uploaded it to another site that doesn't compress it like fotopic. Is it any better now?
my monitor is bad

Looks a lot cleaner but I'll know more then the sun goes in and I can see the screen properly. :)
 
Absolutely fantastic shot LP!, great PP here. Is this an HDR of 3 exposures? Just curious as I just purchased photomatix.
 
I'm assuming this is a HDR - didn't know you dabbled. It is an excellent shot though.

Absolutely fantastic shot LP!, great PP here. Is this an HDR of 3 exposures? Just curious as I just purchased photomatix.

no its not hdr, its one shot opened once in PS then lots of layers, layer masks, a few layers with lots of sharpening and lots of mucking about with the hue and saturation
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom