A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 18, 2012 #1
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 18, 2012 #2 Great...really great..... but why that caption? :scratch:
MLeeK TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 6,761 Reaction score 1,380 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 18, 2012 #3 The boulder is awesome, but I don't get the caption either. I am sure it's a real tourist draw, but... there isn't a tourist feel to the image? Or is that a boat in the background of tourists? I thought it was a rock too, but maybe?
The boulder is awesome, but I don't get the caption either. I am sure it's a real tourist draw, but... there isn't a tourist feel to the image? Or is that a boat in the background of tourists? I thought it was a rock too, but maybe?
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 19, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you ! In some fora people consider this kind of shot as not interesting .. that's why. Kind of 'that's what I (pointed) saw.
Thank you ! In some fora people consider this kind of shot as not interesting .. that's why. Kind of 'that's what I (pointed) saw.
MLeeK TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 6,761 Reaction score 1,380 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 19, 2012 #5 Actinometro said: Thank you ! In some fora people consider this kind of shot as not interesting .. that's why. Kind of 'that's what I (pointed) saw. Click to expand... Makes sense I guess!
Actinometro said: Thank you ! In some fora people consider this kind of shot as not interesting .. that's why. Kind of 'that's what I (pointed) saw. Click to expand... Makes sense I guess!