The 2nd Largest Air Show in the World - Sun n' Fun Fly-In

chops

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
charlest.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to the anual air show here in town today. I came home with a total of 656 images (3.19GB). It's a good thing I took both CF cards with me!

Just a fun fact... Do you realise that if this was all taken with film, I would have roughly spent over $135 on 19 rolls of 36 exposure film alone?! That's not even including the cost of getting the stuff developed. Ouch!

Anywho... I shot everything with the E-300 and Sigma lens. Absolutely nothing was done to the images except resizing (1024x768). Exposure, color, sharpness, etc, etc are as is straight out of the camera.

These are just a few choice pics out of the bunch. You can view the rest on my site, and I hope you do. http://chops.tzo.com/airshow.htm

Enjoy!!

P4170896.jpg

P4170913.jpg

P4171093.jpg

P4171187.jpg

P4171160.jpg

I really like that last one although all are nice

Nicely done!

the 2nd one needs to be cropped tighter, but otherwise is the best shot.

Looks like it was fun!

The second is really impressive, but could do very, very well without the cloud in the bottom left corner!

number 4 REALLY stands ot to me! loks like a great day for you

Thanks all. Like I said, these are unedited pictures. I didn't do any cropping of any kind.

And yes, I had a good time out there. However, I did get one heck of a sun burn and my forehead is hurting today!

656 photos, you not even trying! took about 1300 a day at RIAT last year and most other airshows come to think of it :blushing:

last shot is a winner and its always nice to see a shot of a few P51's

#2 and #5 are jaw-dropping shots! WELL DONE! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back