The ACTUAL new and improved TEXAS "When do we meet?" thread!

When and Where!

• Total voters

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
Read this before voting

Alright, so this is how this will work. Here is a list of possible dates. It's a long list, I know. Vote for the dates YOU CANNOT MAKE. On Christmas day, the poll effectively closes (though not officially), and we choose a date from the list of the lowest votes.

Any questions?

Also, I have included 2 nore options for San Antonio v. Austin. Vote for your choice! (This one is normal. vote for what you want)

This poll is much better, it allows multiple votes!

I'm not busy at all these weeks... everything can move around, so whatever y'all want is great. :thumbup:
I voted for Austin because I think we may have more photo ops there rather than San Antonio(that may just be because I've been to San Anton so much and I rarely go to Austin.)

The only thing is.... we will all pretty much be "tourists" there unless any of y'all know Austin...

Man, I really wanna hook up with you guys! The 14th is bad and the 21st is very bad. 7th will work good for me! (28th still up in the air........)
I REALLY want to get together with you guys!

thebeginning said:
oh crap. i accidentally voted on the days i COULD make. is there any way to fix that?
nope... just type in another reply what your open days are.

follow directions next time. :wink:

So, is everyone OK with the 13th? It looks like we have a winner!

14th is getting pretty grim for me, because it looks like I have to fly back to Baltimore on the 14th or 15th. So, if there are no objections... Friday, January 13th (spooky, huh).

clarinetJWD said:
Well, seing as I've never been to Austin, I think we should leave where to one of the locals. Time? Place? Any suggestions?
I haven't been to Austin much... only 6th street.(party central) so I'm no help there.

great!

hey robert, do you want ask on the other tpf for some suggestions? I can if you'd like.

What would you guys like to shoot? There's alot of ops in Austin, so we could do anything. outdoor stuff, indoor, nature, architecture, candids, whatever.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back