**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

Peanuts said:
Ha! Had to stare at that picture for about a few minutes to take it all in. Very clever!
haha, now that I think about it... I don't think you were in it... I was going to put your watch on woodsac's arm... but I didn't because I was too tired. :lmao:

so who is that guy with the fish? :)

jocose said:

Me with a fishy I caught:
IMG_1795.JPG

It's our NASA boy... :lmao:

duncanp said:
nice job littleman , how long did it take you?
not too long... maybe 30 minutes or so.

keep in mind that I work very fast in Photoshop, I probably spend at least 3 hours a day in that program. I got it the day it came out and I've been using it ever since. :thumbup:

Chris, tell us: who all is in that photo and where? Please!

LaFoto said:
Chris, tell us: who all is in that photo and where? Please!
:shock:

I may have had a lot of time last night... but I don't have THAT much extra time on my hands... :lmao:

Wow littleman that is so cool! Very creative

Ok I haven done much in self portraits, just played around with it but heres my two cents...

http://photobucket.com/albums/a113/avacado121/?

Its kind of hard to see but the second one has the word peace in it. It was part of a quote that my friend wrote on my mirror and I just happened to get it in the pic. Happy accident :D

Very nice pictures Giggles. It is always great to put a face to a name. Hope you post some more of your pictures :)

Ok I guess I'll pitch in.

It feels so awkward taking pictures of myself. :lmao:

rach3small.jpg

I'm having way too much fun with my D50. :mrgreen: Hope this isn't too cheesy or typical. :p

me02.jpg

LittleMan said:
"TPF, the hottest people to ever gather in one forum"
You can say that again, Littleman! :)

Most reactions

Back