**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

M

MDowdey

TO THE TPF GANG,

In an effort to increase to the general feeling of home around here, and to attempt to connect the seasoned members with the newer ones, we have revamped the self portrait thread!!!

SO START POSTING RIGHT AWAY!!!!! I want all the new guys and girls in here as well as all the TPF veterans!!!

Ill start off!!

matt3.jpg

Monkey.jpg

monkey2.jpg

there we go!!!! now get to postin!!!!!

MATT

eromallagadnama said:
Don't have one of me, but here's a shot of Littleman and Arty...Littleman is well the Littleman...and Arty is the one in the pink pants :lol:

midget.jpg

How's that for killing a thread fast MD :lol:

i guess its a start.

keep going people...

MDowdey said:
TO THE TPF GANG,

In an effort to increase to the general feeling of home around here, and to attempt to connect the seasoned members with the newer ones, we have revamped the self portrait thread!!!

SO START POSTING RIGHT AWAY!!!!! I want all the new guys and girls in here as well as all the TPF veterans!!!

Ill start off!!

matt3.jpg

Monkey.jpg

monkey2.jpg

there we go!!!! now get to postin!!!!!

MATT

these are gonna scare the crap of newbies....i thought you wanted MORE participation!

yeah, i thought i would start it off with a bang!!!

jon, post your dang pics!!!

yoikes if i can step in here
i posted earlier.. the larger version of my avatar... i have a new pic from yesterday
well my cousins getting married and we had to wear indian clothes..
so here goes.. kinda messed up :mrgreen:

f085d512.jpg

thanks MD.. i was kinda wondering if i should post it or not :lol:

the last two of you are funny! :biglaugh: nice ;)

MDowdey said:
yeah, i thought i would start it off with a bang!!!

jon, post your dang pics!!!

yeah whatever.....let me go find my goofy ones, i don't want you to feel alone....hope i still have 'em. if not, i'm sure someone else does :mrgreen:

JonMikal said:
yeah whatever.....let me go find my goofy ones, i don't want you to feel alone....hope i still have 'em. if not, i'm sure someone else does :mrgreen:

im sure u can take more!!!!

i want some of the new people to post some goofy ones... :)

Since Amanda went ahead and posted my pic I guess I'll go ahead and post hers.... just being nice. :)

Here's Amanda with her favorite techno band. The "N. E. R. D. S." :thumbup:
amanda1.jpg

Most reactions

Back