**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

Hold me hostage and make the Australian Government pay us *cough I mean you * ;) a huge sum of money !

Mind you, they'd probably pay you to keep me... but our photography addictions will be fed and thats all that matters. :mrgreen:

Luminosity said:
Hold me hostage and make the Australian Government pay us *cough I mean you * ;) a huge sum of money !

Mind you, they'd probably pay you to keep me... but our photography addictions will be fed and thats all that matters. :mrgreen:

Heh, I'd gladly keep you for free... well and some Fosters

Thanks for the kind words. Here's another I dug up. Taken on slide film and cross-processed.

lock.jpg

Here's my wife and i last year on our wedding

aniversary6bn.jpg

And our son,

jarius-portrait.jpg

Awwwwwww!
Thanks for putting up these, JOAT. Very nice!
It is always good to see a face with the words.

This is the only half decent pic i have at the moment. It has been touched up with PS, but the scanner I use is a bit knackered. Just in case your wondering, im the one on the right. You have my permission to print the picture off and place on top of your fire place to scare the kids away. I have got a picture also of when not to fall asleep intoxicated when there are face paints around. Will need to flash pic to reduce size Enjoy.
Sharonandme.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!Be warned, Its not a pretty sight!!!!!!!!!!

P10100072.jpg

Its the last time I buy my son face paints again. They were meant for drawing on the cat!!

he...he thanx guys! it is always nice to put a face to the name :)

From the same series as the first one i posted here, a larger version of my avatar... and there's the Glamcam!!! For some reason I can't stop playing with the contrast thingy...

decadence33.jpg

I took these with my litle digi..

Nothing spectacular, could easily be mistaken for a shameless attempt in showing off my records:confused:

327226921_l.jpg

At the North Sea in Den Haag like 2 weeks ago(i froze my ass off) Notice the old, beat down and battered but still kinda fly hat i´m rocking..had that thing forever..i shot like 3 rolls there with my analog that i will pick up later on today..hopefuly something good came out of that..

364040440_l.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back