**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

Me with my new (just got it Sunday) Ibanez AFS75T electric. The first one looks like I'm asleep. :D I just took them sitting in here, didn't try to do anything artsy. I don't know if they are fartsy or? ;)

SelfPortrait.jpg

SelfPortrait2.jpg

SelfPortrait3.jpg

hey Cman, in the second photo... why can I see that photo on your monitor? :scratch:

If you're taking the photo... how can it already be on the screen??

LittleMan said:
hey Cman, in the second photo... why can I see that photo on your monitor? :scratch:

If you're taking the photo... how can it already be on the screen??

There's a program that you can do that with...with your camera hooked up to the computer....I think....I don't know anything more about it though. :p

core_17 said:
There's a program that you can do that with...with your camera hooked up to the computer....I think....I don't know anything more about it though. :p

yes, there is such a program, but in this case you're seeing pic #1 on the screen in pic #2.
(btw: nice guitar!)

pascal

You can do that with almost any digital camera, into almost any computer, and actually see the image before you take it, like a little view-finder screen. I don't think you can do it with a DSLR, except possibly the Evolt.

As a matter of fact, the very high-end expensive cameras shoot almost exclusively into computers, unless you insist on working hand-held. But if you have a 39 (!) megapixel sensor on your Hassy, your chip is going to fill up quickly, not to mention write-speed.

Puscas said:
yes, there is such a program, but in this case you're seeing pic #1 on the screen in pic #2.
(btw: nice guitar!)

pascal

Pascal's got it! Thanks for the compliment, by the way.

Well being a noob here I think that I should show myself even though my avatar is of me but here are some my boyfriend took and I edited.
317214407_04822386a3.jpg

This is one I took and edited

317214410_4196ad805a.jpg

and one more in colour

317214409_66e5c40e66.jpg

mintlixx said:
Well being a noob here I think that I should show myself even though my avatar is of me but here are some my boyfriend took and I edited.

sweet :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back