The All Nighter [CRITIQUE THIS NEWBIE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

add1ct

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
my picture is not worth being posted on this forum.

Interesting. What is the tooth brush for?

Meth users tend to get what is called "Meth Mouth" which is basically cotton mouth and your breath starts to smell funky. That is what it represents

no thank you , I dont think Ill pull my all nighters that way.

in fact why would you even do that ? Meth is for idiots.

you should call it, sell a hundred grams, "pull an all lifer"... in prison..

no thank you , I dont think Ill pull my all nighters that way.

in fact why would you even do that ? Meth is for idiots.

you should call it, sell a hundred grams, "pull an all lifer"... in prison..

im not even gonna comment on that. i myself dont do drugs (anymore) but i like taking pictures of drugs because i know where drug addicts are coming from and i enjoy expressing deeper into it

im not even gonna comment on that. i myself dont do drugs (anymore) but i like taking pictures of drugs because i know where drug addicts are coming from and i enjoy expressing deeper into it

Kind of look likes you did comment on that.

But that's rather beside the point, it's an interesting picture, but it doesn't really exemplify much. It's just, rather bland. Maybe a different angle and some liberal use of DoF would help this shot out. Try it again for sure.

"Torch lighter, 1.5 Grams of Meth, Pookie Bong, Scoop.
Pull an all nighter"

thats what bugs me, the text is urging people to try it ? Or am I reading it wrong ?

The picture alone without the encouragement could be ambiguous, but
couple it together and its an advertisement for drugs...

Perhaps when his "buzz" wears off he'll move on.

See this right here is why i'm not gonna post on this website anymore. People that just don't understand it when i say "im not a drug addict, i just love this type of photography." this is the last post i'll have on this forum again. worst place to show off work. lates

well unfortunately most people just don't care for stuff like that...I don't see the art in it as there are much better things to take pictures of....

See this right here is why i'm not gonna post on this website anymore. People that just don't understand it when i say "im not a drug addict, i just love this type of photography." this is the last post i'll have on this forum again. worst place to show off work. lates

I guess this picture is just sort of appaling. It seemed more a drug-induced boast than an artistic aspect of a photograph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back