The American President in NORTH Germany!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So Mr and Mrs Bush are touring the north of Germany with Angela Merkel who wanted to welcome them in her own constituency which happens to be the Hanseatic Town of Stralsund on the Baltic Sea in Mecklemburg-Vorpommern (preferably called "Meck-Pomm" to make it shorter :D, but that expression is very inofficial, of course) --- and if you can, do look at all the footage they will broadcast and focus on the backgrounds so you can see there are nice parts in the NORTH of my country, too, not only in Bavaria or Heidelberg or ... if you want to think a bit further north ... in Berlin.

And maybe you then think that what you see is soooo nice (enhanced by the BRILLIANT weather the Bushs are having for their visit, lucky them), you urgently want to have a TPF Meet-Up in NORTH Germany pretty soon!? Hm? Hm?

I guess I live about a 2 1/2 drive away from Stralsund, but we have other equally nice places for you to see, too!

Think about it :sexywink: !!!

YES YES! north of Germany! not so far away :D:D:D

LaFoto said:
...and if you can, do look at all the footage they will broadcast and focus on the backgrounds so you can see there are nice parts in the NORTH of my country...

Ooh, it'll be really easy for me to focus on the backgrounds. ;)

Yeah, North Germany sounds cool!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back