The North Germany TPF Meet-Up in May 2008

Yes, I know that, sleiselei.
Some people have known about this planned meet-up since last year in November and have made plans and started to save up money (I hope!), but you have only just joined and are hearing about it a bit late for any extensive plannings...

I'll unstick this for the time being, my sig will always lead you here if need be, anyway.

May 24th -- My Birthday...Will try and make it for a couple of days. I have to add a lil American Schwabish to the party!

Do plan to be here for Thursday, 29 May (and following days, maybe), photojazz, for that is the day of The Big Barbecue in our garden. Everyone who can only come for a couple of days out of the whole week should plan to at least be here for that occasion.

Hmmmm. Yeeeeeeessss .... weeeeellllllllll, there are snakes over here. But we won't put them onto the barbecue! Someone'd cry! They'll stay hidden underneath their piece of bark in their terrarium in Sabine's room, which is totally off limits to anyone but herself, anyway. So no worries!!!!!! NEVER!

They'll stay hidden underneath their piece of bark in their terrarium in Sabine's room, which is totally off limits to anyone but herself, anyway. So no worries!!!!!! NEVER!

I was not afraid they might end up on the barbecue, but they might actually eat some of us TPF people ;)

Do plan to be here for Thursday, 29 May (and following days, maybe), photojazz, for that is the day of The Big Barbecue in our garden. Everyone who can only come for a couple of days out of the whole week should plan to at least be here for that occasion.

Only if we can celebrate my Bday..on the 29th. I will bring some good Stuttgart region wine! Also, did u know I am a BBQ expert par none...esquire!:greenpbl:

Count me in for 29 May thru Endex!:thumbup:

Only if we can celebrate my Bday..on the 29th. I will bring some good Stuttgart region wine! Also, did u know I am a BBQ expert par none...esquire!:greenpbl:

Count me in for 29 May thru Endex!:thumbup:

sounds great :)

I do not care that much for BBQs actually ... but the wine sounds great :)

I...but they might actually eat some of us TPF people ;)

You'd need to shrink to the size of a mouse before you fit into their "food pattern". So there is really no need to be worried about them. I'll post some pics of my "Snake Charmer" into Snapshots right now and you'll see what really friendly snakes they are!!! ;)

I do not care that much for BBQs actually ...

You eat the delicious salads then that everyone makes (shopping time before the barbecue, heehee) and brings ... I usually like the salads most whenever (i.e. on the few occasions) I go to a barbecue dinner.

(And photojazz, shhhh, don't tell, but ... that day actually is my sister's birthday, and she'll be here for that week of the meet-up, too, and we'll celebrate hers, too, and yours, of course, and everyone else's that might be on or around that day, big promise!)

well, it all sounds grand......i have to see the snakes when im there though :)

you are just looking for a reason to get into Sabine's room! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back