The North Germany TPF Meet-Up in May 2008

I would be interested about going in on the holiday apartment too

looks like those will be quite crowded soon ;)

well ... if there is not enough room I could still put up my tent ;)

That house holds three apartments, the first accomodating between 2 and 4 persons (max), the second between four and six persons (max) and the third between six and 8 persons (max) ... which would mean if I reserved the three apartments for that week, we'd have accomodation for 18. Some of who might have to sleep on convertible sofas or something of the kind, that's the difference between the minimum and the maximum occupancy. They also offer a big common room under the roof where at night we could exchange all our photos, maybe?

Link to the site of the apartments at only 2 minutes from here (or maybe five...) http://www.ole-hoop.de/

Alex, better bring your bike and start occupying the other holiday homes in Rehr at only 4 km from here ... there would be room for another maximum of 14 persons (they offer small apartments for a maximum of 4 persons in three of them and a tiny one for a maximum of 2 persons - and I think it might be economical but unwise to go to the maximum occupation number in those, they are not really big - but just so you can sleep!?!?! )

Link to the holiday apartments at about 4 kms from my place: http://www.bauernhof-rehr.de/

That house holds three apartments, the first accomodating between 2 and 4 persons (max), the second between four and six persons (max) and the third between six and 8 persons (max) ... which would mean if I reserved the three apartments for that week, we'd have accomodation for 18. Some of who might have to sleep on convertible sofas or something of the kind, that's the difference between the minimum and the maximum occupancy. They also offer a big common room under the roof where at night we could exchange all our photos, maybe?

the max occupancies mean sharing rooms .. so we have an issue about mixing genders here :p

Needs some planning.

Needs some planning.

YOU do that planning.
I take it most are adults. Do as you please!
I'll look after accomodation for the youth. There's still the offer of TOTALLY FREE accomodation in families, keep that in mind, all of you who you are travelling on a budget.

And - if someone's travelling as a whole family, maybe, let me know!
"Ole Hoop" is NOT the place for it, I fear!

Alex, better bring your bike and start occupying the other holiday homes in Rehr at only 4 km from here ...

If I can make it to the meeting (which I hope), I would most likely come by car. So that would be a shuttle service for me and 3-4 (depending on their diameter) further tpf-people.

Tent is tempting though ...

Tent?
Tempting?
That would never happen to me, though! Ugh.
But a SHUTTLE SERVICE sounds GREAT! Iron Flatline is offering to come by car from Berlin, too, and to bring people who should get easiest into Berlin by air. Düsseldorf is another very likely airport for people to arrive!! So a SHUTTLE service :drool: ! Yay :cheer:

Tent?
Tempting?
That would never happen to me, though! Ugh.

I do enjoy it .. and all my camera gear is used to stay in the tent with me ;)

Düsseldorf is another very likely airport for people to arrive!! So a SHUTTLE service :drool: ! Yay :cheer:

Huh, I used the magic word here ;)

I am an Audi A3 person though ... it is not a coach for 10 people or so ;)

Latest news:

"Ole Hoop" (http://www.ole-hoop.de/ ) is booked out completely from 24 to 31 May 2008.

By
me - YOU - US TPFers!!!!! :cheer:

Now we have accomodation for 18 persons. That is for sure. What do you say? Hm? Hm?

YOU do that planning.
I take it most are adults. Do as you please!
I'll look after accomodation for the youth. There's still the offer of TOTALLY FREE accomodation in families, keep that in mind, all of you who you are travelling on a budget.

And - if someone's travelling as a whole family, maybe, let me know!
"Ole Hoop" is NOT the place for it, I fear!

LaFoto, I am 41 but I act very immature. Does this qualify me for youth treatment?

Ummmmm :scratch:
No. Think not. Just behave and you'll be fine, I say :wink:

I'll throw my hat in the ring for now. Not too sure whether it's a definite thing yet as it's right smack in the middle of a planned trip to Hong Kong and my Dad's 70th birthday. Arrangements will have to come much later once Anne-Marie and I have sorted out what we're doing.

Edit: Actually, looking at the dates, we might be able to combine this and my Dad's birthday, as that's on June 4th, so we could route through on the way to the UK possibly

Most reactions

Back