What's new

The architecture of Crete - C&C Pls

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
45,715
Reaction score
14,785
Location
Victoria, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Three captures of classic Mediterranean architecture on Crete. C&C always appreciated.

Buildings2_5x7%20(Large).jpg


Building%20(Large).jpg


Warehouses_8x10%20(Large).jpg
 
Nice examples of Cretan architecture, have you used a polarising filter in photo 1 ?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Nice examples of Cretan architecture, have you used a polarising filter in photo 1 ?

You can tell? :lol: Yes, B+W Circ Polarizer; the effect is a bit extreme on the sky in that one, but I like the colours of the building so much that I don't think I want to mess with it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom