The award results.

i was thinking, since i got most entertaining user, could we have highlighted that a bit...maybe some color???? that would have be ENTERTAINING!!

just kidding... i am so flattered! thank ya'll..but the truth, i'm not trying to be funny...i just really sound this way...kinda sad, huh?

Scariest User? Woo hoo. I wonder how I managed to get that one.:scratch:

um...uh...must be all those birds pictures from the Marsh. :biglaugh:

A BIGGG congrats to all the other winners. !!!!!!

Thank you everyone.. What an honor. Thanks Ferny, for putting this together. :thumbup:

aprilraven said:
i was thinking, since i got most entertaining user, could we have highlighted that a bit...maybe some color???? that would have be ENTERTAINING!!

just kidding... i am so flattered! thank ya'll..but the truth, i'm not trying to be funny...i just really sound this way...kinda sad, huh?
aprilraven
woooooooo​
best I can do

*looks at Chiller's avatar*

I can't think why anyone would say you're scary. :scratch: :hug::

:mrgreen:

ferny said:
aprilraven
woooooooo​
best I can do

*looks at Chiller's avatar*

I can't think why anyone would say you're scary. :scratch: :hug::

:mrgreen:

thanks ferny!!! your ever so kind......now i feel all .... special....

and i kinda thought i might get scariest user...gotta admit, chillers avitar is rockin'.....did i come close to scariest???

did i really??? hmm...dont know if thats good or not.... i dont mean to come off scary....ok, maybe i do.......

hmmm......this was so fun ferny.....thanks for doing this...i thought it was cool....

i would take offense....

nah, i wont.... big deal... oh, and i think chiller is canadian....not american...

so weird north american...how is that???

i never thought of myself as scary....strange, weird, different...unique is cool...but not scary...i should get used to that, huh???

just as a canadian...they dont cotton to us much.... we like everybody..but they ae a step above us...right chiller????

( giggle giggle....just kidding...)

aprilraven said:
just as a canadian...they dont cotton to us much.... we like everybody..but they ae a step above us...right chiller????

we cotton to y'all...yer just a step below that's all
;) :hug:: (of course I'm kidding - bout the step below bit :D )

awww..jonk gave me a hug....thanks jonk...

arent you scared of me??? :p might hex ya or something!!
i wont though... i like ya... always have...:lovey:

even if you are above me.....:wink:

aprilraven said:

...but...but..isnt that why they call y'all.. The US of eh?

:lmao:

Most reactions

Back