The Ball Pool (60 secs @ 56k)

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My little lad playing at our local Wacky Warehouse! His mum is buried in there somewere too!

noahsballs2gn.jpg

Which one do I throw first at my daddy huh? :D

Oh, cute little lad!
These ball pool pics are always so colourful, which I like about them!
His mummy is well and truly buried in there, as it seems. Can't see a trace of her!

Thank all for the comments! :D

His mum (Vicky) is just out of the frame to the right but he is actually sitting on her knees otherwise he kept on sinking out of sight!

I realy like to colours here too but I don't think I captured them as best I could so I might have to get back in again to try again! :sexywink: (they do seem a bit dull and grainy don't they)

I might post it in Critique to see if anyone can pinpoint what I've got wrong.:thumbup:

The soles of my feet are actually very sensitive so the reality is that I could hardly move in there! Plus my 14 stone tended to turn the pretty looking spheres into sprained pancakes!:meh:

The climbing frames and slides are cool though and of course you've got to go round the correct way & not take shortcuts haven't you!:lmao:

One thing I was very wary of though was not to get anyone elses child in the same frame as my son! People can be quite funny about that here now!

One thing I was very wary of though was not to get anyone elses child in the same frame as my son! People can be quite funny about that here now![/QUOTE said:
yes i am always wary of this too, is'nt it annoying the way society has blown things way out of proportion, and try to tar everybody with the same brush?

May I give another reply to this thread with a photo, PlasticSpanner?
For there is this one pic of my two in a ball pool (the only one there is) - they are bigger than your little lad is right now in those photos, but it is still fun ... and would go with the theme that you gave this thread. For it also is "The Ball Pool". May I?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back