The Barber | Another portrait test with the Einstein

Oh. I just keep underestimating LR. I really like it. I'm not really good at post-production, and I would like to know the steps.

This is personal preference, but I think some color grading would really make this pop a little more.

ok then... you said that this is a project, so I'm looking forward to shred more of your photographs and conclude that you're far better in taking selfies (yes I checked your flickr) ;)
I will keep that in mind for future shots haha

I personally think the lights add a nice touch to the shot.
Same here :)

Oh. I just keep underestimating LR. I really like it. I'm not really good at post-production, and I would like to know the steps.
LR is very easy to get the hang of. Just watch a couple tutorials and give it a chance. You'll love it.

This is personal preference, but I think some color grading would really make this pop a little more.
I added some color to it, not much. Bc you are right, it's personal pref, and most people don't like it, I do though.

But it was a fine line and I didn't spend as much time on this as I really wanted to bc I wasn't too thrilled about the results.

Thanks for the comments and critiques :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sidenote- I forgot to say it in my first post, but I really like the shot even if the lights are kinda blown. It adds to it to me.

It's not a glamour shot. So I think it kicks azz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are a couple other shots, I haven't had the chance to fully edit them, but you get the idea.

$20140721-016_zps0018256c.jpg

$20140721-006_zps5321961e.jpg

$20140721-020_zps17d3d1b6.jpg

I like these picts more than the one you posted yesterday

I kinda' like the pullback shot! I even like the way we can see YOUR light unit in the mirror, and also see the overhead fluorescent light and its reflection on that wall-mounted laminated poster. It all adds to the realism of the shot.

Well, I think your original post is my favorite of the set. Love them all though. Thanks for sharing them.

I do like the pulled back photo (minus the light in the mirror), but dem football shoulders.

I think the first is my favorite as well.

I like the pullback shot also, just wish I had more room to work with.

Thanks for all the comments.

Most reactions

Back