What's new

the beach

The best one is the first one, but I would have shot this as a landscape (horizontal) format and I would not have included so much foreground. I think the sky need some cropping as well.

I don't like the processing of the second at all.

The last one could have been a good shot if the was some interesting object/subject in the foreground. As it is, it really doesn't do much for me.

Hope this helps.
 
The last one would have been good, if some details were available- say some suggestion of things there- in the foreground

First two are not at all working for me; but so what venture into the world with your gear and show us your talents

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom